We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Operations Manager to provide leadership and management of the Support Service of a long-standing highly regarded young people’s mental health charity.
The main duties of the Operations Manager include:
- To work closely with the CEO to ensure the efficient delivery of Open Door’s clinical services in its various locations by providing leadership and management of the support service.
- Line management of up to six administrative staff and volunteers.
- Financial management and administration (production of management accounts; forecasts and budgets; preparation of annual accounts, etc.)
- Facilities, office and premises management.
- Management of ICT and troubleshooting IT issues.
- Overseeing data collection, analysis and flow to NHS Digital and funders.
- HR management and administration.
- Governance support including regulatory compliance, policies and procedures; to act as Health and Safety Officer and Data Protection Officer.
- Administrative support of the Board of Trustees and attendance at meetings.
- Participation in income generation, marketing and PR.
- To support the CEO in developing Open Door in line with its agreed Business Plan.
Closing date: 12pm 25th February 2019
Interviews will be held on the 5th March 2019