How to make a referral
Young People’s Service
Open Door’s Young People’s Service is available to young people aged 12-24 living in Haringey. We are able to accept non-Haringey residents in some of our specialist services including Young People with Disabilities.
- We accept self-referrals from young people directly by phone on 020 8348 5947 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. 70% of young people refer themselves to Open Door services.
- We accept referrals from a parent or carer but will ask that the young person confirms to us that they want to attend appointments.
- Open Door is a member of Haringey’s CAMHS Access, the single point of entry for professional referrals in to Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services. Professionals wanting to make a referral to CAMHS Access should complete a CAMHS Referral or Haringey CAF form with CAMHS Appendix and send it either by fax to 020 8342 5934 or by post to CAMHS Access, Burgoyne Road Clinic, 58a Burgoyne Road, London N4 1AE. Referrals from CAMHS Access account for about 30% of our referrals.
- We accept referrals from Adult Mental Health Services but ask that the young person contacts us to confirm that they want to attend appointments.
Parenting Teenagers Project
Open Door’s Parenting Teenagers Project is available to parents and carers of young people aged 12-21 London-wide.
- We accept self-referrals from parents and carers of young people aged 12-21 from anywhere in London. 95% of parents or carers refer themselves to Open Door services.
- Professionals can refer parents of young people aged 12-21 directly by phone on 020 8348 5947 or by e-mail to email@example.com.